January 2022: Conjuring a CEO Mindset (Copy1642183051)
If you’ve ever wondered how to stop feeling like your business is running you and start running your businesses with courage & confidence, this lesson is for you
- Watch the training video
- Download the workbook
Are you ready to kiss the fears keeping you from stepping into the role of a successful CEO goodbye?
Let’s just get right into it. If right now you’re…
– Stuck in the day-to-day minutiae of running your business (read: sending way-too-many invoices, managing a gnarly inbox & fixing tech snafus left & right)
– Feeling overwhelmed by everything on your plate, from client work to the marketing (who knew a 30-second Tiktok video could take so. long. to make?)
– Not outsourcing or handing off tasks that allow you to stay in your Zone of Genius
– Just doing your best to get through each day without a meltdown, rather than focusing on projects that will move your business forward
– Viewing your business as your whole source of identity and therefore taking everything personally
– Implementing old ideas vs. brainstorming new ideas (which is–let’s be honest–your favorite thing to do!)
– Allowing any & everything to affect how you show up in your business, doubting your decisions, wondering if you’re “worth it” and negatively comparing yourself to every shiny coach out there with a filtered selfie and a post about their latest 6-figure launch (which seems to be every single one of them!)
Then I’ve got some not-so-great news: You might be running a business, but you’re not operating as a CEO.
No wonder your business feels like it’s running you, instead of the other way around!
Now don’t get me wrong: I get it. Odds are, you created your business because you had a big, audacious goal or dream. You had a vision. (And hopefully, you still do!)
But then something happened: You started to (try) to bring that vision to fruition and discovered it’s actually not as easy as that beautifully-written Facebook ad from that beautifully-dressed influencer made it seem.
Maybe you started pouring all your time & energy into Instagram Reels because another coach swore it worked for them but didn’t see a single sale after months and months of awkward dancing on camera. #cringe
Maybe you tried to outsource once or twice, but didn’t love the results and decided, “Forget it. I might as well do it myself.”
Or maybe you put every ounce of energy you had into a course or program and put it out there with bated breath but didn’t see even a single sale in your early bird window, so you decided to scrap the whole thing.
Sound about right?
I won’t lie to you: Helming a business isn’t easy. It will force you to face every negative thought, belief, and worry you’ve ever had about yourself and your abilities.
It’ll push you to your edge, make you question your every move and if you’re doing it “right,” it will absolutely make you wonder whether you’re really cut out for this whole “running a company” thing (more than once!).
Running a company can break you down…if you let it. The good news is, you can change all of that–with a little help.
There’s a Very Real Reason Some CEOs Crush it Online & Your Business is Stuck & Stalled (But It’s Probably Not What You Think!)
Here’s the deal: You know others (maybe even others who are less talented and less tech-savvy than you are!) make this whole business thing work–and work well.
The good news is true CEOs aren’t these fearless, un-human beings.
Being a “real” CEO doesn’t require joining the 5 a.m. club, taking cold showers to jolt your system 3x a day, or spending hours on a cute meditation cushion to the point that your butt goes numb. (Although you’ve probably been told all of these things–and lots more!–is required.)
True CEOs are just better at managing the mess inside their minds.
Instead of giving in to their fears and doubts, they’ve learned to transform them.
They’ve learned to let go of their reservations around outsourcing (read: they don’t even try to do it all because they know they can’t!)), quiet the inner critic that tells them they’re not good enough to lead or create or whatever-else, and they’ve done the work to confidently charge what their work is worth.
They’ve also learned to deeply trust their intuition, make decisions they believe in (without mulling them over for years!) and choose business strategies that feel right for them–not just following what every other glossy-coach-on-the-block is doing. (Especially if it involves awkward dancing.)
The better news is that YOU can learn how to do all of the above and more, too.
Conjuring a CEO Mindset: How to Identify and Clear All the Fears & Blocks Holding You Back from Reaching Your Next Level
In this game-changing training, you’ll learn a step-by-step process for identifying & releasing what’s holding you back as a business owner, so you can finally start running your business like a full-fledged CEO.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stop thinking like an employee and make your CEO mindset priority #1
- Get real about what specific fears & doubts are stopping you from being a vision-driven boss
- Go through a fear-busting process that will help you clear & heal these doubts (once and for all!)
- Start crushing your goals and taking small-yet-powerful actions that will break down even the deepest-seated fears!
When we’re done, you’ll have a go-to technique in your back pocket that you can use to move through any fear that comes up as you step into your role as a CEO (or continue to grow as a CEO–there’s always new territory to explore, which means there’s always the potential for new fears to show up!).
This work will dramatically change your business and life.
Just imagine for a minute…
- Letting go of the day-to-day tasks you dislike and assigning them to a rockstar team with confidence, so you can focus on building the future of your company
- Hiring and outsourcing without fear (or your ego that tells you “nobody can do it like me”) getting in the way
- Letting issues that used to rock your whole day–whether that’s a passive aggressive comment on your social media or an email that went out to your list with the wrong subject line–roll off your back like no big deal
- Emotionally (and physically!) disconnecting from your work, so you stop taking everything in your business personally (and can actually step away from your company for a dreamy vacation, to boot)
- Taking regular time outs to work ON your business instead of FOR your business, so you can build and scale your business instead of just keeping it afloat
- Feeling confident in your power and vision as a leader and embodying your values in everything you do, from how you show up on a Facebook Live to how you interact on a client coaching call
… and so, so much more!
Here’s the deal: You already have everything you need to become a CEO on par with the greatest in the world. (And you don’t even have to start waking up at 5 a.m. or taking cold showers to make it happen–unless you want to!)
All you have to do is be willing to take a good, honest look at what is holding you back.
Yes, becoming a wildly successful CEO requires a major mindset shift in how you think about yourself and your business.
But the good is that while your mind is a ridiculously powerful thing–it’s also super malleable.
This training will teach you a literally mind-changing process you can follow anytime you encounter a fear, so you can identify it, feel it and heal it, faster.
(And when you heal your fears faster, you’ll also start to see the results you want faster, too–whether that’s a superstar team, a higher bank balance, or a new product or service launch. #bonus)
Ready for all that?
Then join me for this epic training & let me teach you how to identify and clear any fears stopping you from being not just a boss, but THE boss.
You don’t have to do it alone.