Guest Teacher Information
Calling all witchy-woo folk!!
Are you interested in having a fun chat and sharing your expertise with the Collective Witchery Membership audience as a guest speaker?
We are looking for inspiring and educational speakers who are looking to educate and empower others through their own stories, unique expertise, and commitment to living an enchanted life.
Guest Teacher Information
Calling all witchy-woo folk!!
Are you interested in having a fun chat and sharing your expertise with the Collective Witchery Membership audience as a guest teacher?
We are looking for inspiring and educational teachers who are looking to educate and empower others through their own stories, unique expertise, and commitment to living an enchanted life.
Thank you for your interest in being a guest teacher!
The Collective Witchery membership is a monthly membership aimed at helping witchy folk tap into their natural magic, conjure a life of their dreams, and use their magic to create a better world.
The membership features one guest teacher per month on one of the 9 core subjects taught inside the membership portal, namely:
1. Green Witchery: gardening, permaculture, sustainability, hobby farming, flowers & herbs
2. Kitchen Witchery: cooking, preserving, creating natural household products
3. Wellness Witchery: essential oils, herbal remedies, creating natural health & beauty products
4. Oracle Witchery: divination, tarot, intuition, psychic awareness
5. Energy Witchery: EFT, Reiki, Akashic Records, etc
6. Soul Witchery: witch wound, soul development
7. Biz Witchery: witchpreneur, building a witchy biz
8. Leadership Witchery: leadership, empowerment, diversity/inclusivity
9. World Wide Witchery: cultural appropriation & education, volunteering, creating a movement
The membership can be viewed at: The Collective Witchery
The Guest Teacher Process
Guest teacher’s presentations are aired once a month within the private Collective Witchery membership portal. These presentations will include up to 60 minutes of content (with up to a 5-minute pitch), and preferably a worksheet or notes that follow along with or complements the presentation.
Each guest teacher will be granted access to the private paid-members-only Facebook group for the month in which their presentation airs. Inside the group, you’ll be able to answer any questions, connect with the members, and even go Live if you wish.
You’ll also be granted permission to promote your business and go Live within the general, free, public Facebook group, Soul Biz Witchery.
The power behind the Collective Witchery membership lies in the belief that we learn better when we learn from each other. The joint promotion that happens because of that is a huge benefit to everyone involved. All guest teacher opportunities are unpaid. However, your presentation will remain inside the membership portal for infinity, so new and old members can view it at any time. For this reason, it is suggested that guest teachers provide evergreen information, notes, and links.
What’s In It For You?
- Your presentation will live inside the Collective Witchery portal forever, meaning all future members can view it
- You can include up to a 5-minute pitch at the end of your presentation to promote yourself and your business
- You’ll get a one month access to the paid members-only Facebook group to do a Live and interact with the members
- You’ll be granted permission to do a Live and promote your business inside the general free Facebook group
- You can include links to your business within the notes or worksheet that accompanies your presentation
What I’ll Need From You
So this all sounds great, but what kind of work does it require of you? My goal is to make this all as easy as humanly possible so we can all have a blast while providing great value and growing our businesses.
1. BASIC INFORMATION
The first thing I’ll need is some very basic information from you. This information includes things like:
- Square headshot
I’ve put together an easy form for you to fill out that will help collect all your information. Please fill out the form in its entirety to save us both time. I will not be able to schedule your presentation time until you’ve completed and submitted this form. You can access it here.
Next up is your presentation! This is a 30 to 60-minute pre-recorded presentation that is meant to be more friendly and casual, than perfect and structured. We want our members to learn something great while having fun in the process.
Please structure your content in a way that allows our members to walk away feeling like they’ve really learned something, rather than a webinar format where they feel like they’re missing something that they need to buy from you asap.
With that being said, you have your choice of the following presentation formats:
- No slides (just your gorgeous/handsome face)
- A mixture of the two
If you’d like to go with the interview-style presentation, schedule a time with me to do that using the link on the information form above. Please understand that this option is the least preferred as there is a lot of time that I need to set aside to edit interview-style presentation videos. You’ll also have to provide me with a list of questions you’d like to have asked beforehand so we can guide the conversation so the listeners will learn more about your topic.
No matter what format you choose, you are free to use your presentation however you’d like in the future.
Your presentation should include great, actionable content. Here’s the suggested format:
- A quick introduction
- An overview of your topic
- Where people go wrong with your topic and tend to overcomplicate it
- Teaching section
- Specific action steps (with the goal of simplifying their existing process)
- Up to a 5-minute pitch
- Include questions for attendees to answer in the Facebook group throughout to boost engagement
Along with each presentation should be a worksheet or notes. There are a few reasons behind this:
- They encourage people to take action, which increases value
- It’s an easy way for viewers to take notes
The content of the worksheet should follow along with your presentation and encourage attendees to take action. You are more than welcome to include links and a call-to-action at the end, and to promote your business.
As I said, this process is meant to be as easy as possible so you have a couple of options. You can either:
- Create the worksheet or notes yourself, using your own branding. With this option, you’re free to reuse it in the future however you’d like; or
- Write out your worksheet or notes contents and send it to me to be put into our branded worksheet template.
Regardless of which option you choose, your worksheet and/or notes contents will be due along with your presentation, in order for me to have enough time to take care of it.
Phew, that was a lot to cover! You’re awesome for making it this far 🙂
For the sake of clarity, here are your current action steps:
- Let me know you’re in via email or FB messenger
- Provide your information and materials using the form listed above
- If you’re doing an interview-style presentation, then don’t forget to schedule your presentation slot
- Join the free public Facebook group: Soul Biz Witchery and request access to the private members-only Facebook group once I’ve received your presentation info: The Collective Witchery Membership
- Let me know if you have any questions up to this point at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message using the form below